OK I’M IN!! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET THIS SHORT SALE DONE???:
The contents of a short sale package are similar but in some cases very different. If you start preparing for it now, you will be that much more ahead of the game. Here’s what you will need:
- A well written Hardship Letter stating your situation and why you need assistance with a short sale. (We can guide you through this process.)
- Two years of income tax returns
- Two months bank statements
- Two months of pay stubs
- Financial Statement
- Release Authorization — this allows the bank to discuss the short sale with one of our experts
- Supporting Hardship data — liens on your property, medical bills, student loans, etc.
- Repair Estimate for the property — list of repairs needed to the property in order to make it sell. Itemized estimate of costs (We will help you with this.)
Short Sale Financial Worksheet — What the bank want to see:
One of our Short Sale experts will guide you all the way through this process!! Once we have all of the documents signed, and ready to go, we will turn over your case to the best Short Sale negotiators in NYC all at no cost to you and we will help you get this deal done!